Training - Public and Private Workshops, Online Courses
Who Should Attend Our Public Workshops?
- Producers/Suppliers and Retailers/Foodservice Providers who rely on GLOBALG.A.P. for their farm certifications
- Producer associations and food safety staff
- Quality Managers, Technical Advisors, Consultants, GLOBALG.A.P. Farm Assurers and Members who are involved in implementing GLOBALG.A.P. certification systems
- Government agriculture agency staff and educators
- Auditors and Inspectors from Certification Bodies intersted in an introduction to GLOBALG.A.P. Standards
- Individuals who are unfamiliar with GLOBALG.A.P. and would like to learn more; experience is not a prerequisite
Training Coursework and Examination:
These trainings cover the fundamental documents, processes and procedures upon which GLOBALG.A.P. Standards, inspections and audits are based. Examination is optional but not required.
GLOBALG.A.P. also offers private, onsite workshops to producers, retailers and other organizations. Please contact us if you are interested in partnering for a training session or workshop.
Online Training / E-Learning:
|Training||Location||Date & Time|
Our most recent workshop was held Jan 5-7, 2015 in Savannah, GA.
We expect to offer our next one in mid-spring 2015 on the USA West Coast.
Please contact us if you are interested.