Training - Public and Private Workshops, Online Courses
Our last training was held Dec 5-7, 2016 in Santa Cruz, CA. For 2017 we plan to offer 6 public crops workshops; the schedule will be posted ASAP.
Our public workshops fill up quickly so if you are interested in attending next year please contact us so we may notify you when individual trainings are scheduled and reserve a spot for you.
Who Should Attend Our Public Workshops?
- Producers/Suppliers and Retailers/Foodservice Providers who rely on GLOBALG.A.P. for their farm certifications
- Producer associations and food safety staff
- Quality Managers, Technical Advisors, Consultants, GLOBALG.A.P. Farm Assurers and Members who are involved in implementing GLOBALG.A.P. certification systems
- Government agriculture agency staff and educators
- Auditors and Inspectors from Certification Bodies intersted in an introduction to GLOBALG.A.P. Standards
- Individuals who are unfamiliar with GLOBALG.A.P. and would like to learn more; experience is not a prerequisite
Training Coursework and Examination:
These trainings cover the fundamental documents, processes and procedures upon which GLOBALG.A.P. Standards, inspections and audits are based. Examination is optional but not required.
GLOBALG.A.P. also offers private, onsite workshops to producers, retailers and other organizations. Please contact us if you are interested in partnering for a training session or workshop.
Online Training / E-Learning:
|Training||Location||Dates & Times|
To be announced